Duration: One full day
Destination: Siem Reap
Tour code: 02- A & AA
Tour type: For family or tour group
Kbal Spean was Commonly known as the River of a 1000 Lingas that is set deep in the forest to the northeast of Angkor Park. A 30 minute steep walk takes you to the river and waterfalls where hundreds of phalluses ( Lingas ) are carved on the riverbed.
The waterfall here is best seen at the end of the rainy season. At the top of the falls are numerous carved figures and animals. This site has only been opened up to tourism since 1998 and is less crowded than the nearby Phnom Koulen. This Hindu Pilgrimage site predates Angkor Wat by some 100 years; making it one the most ancient sites in the region.
Kbal Spean is looked after very well; the waymarked trail is a very attractive road through spectacular view and fresh air. The path is steep; with some well maintained steps. Sounds of birds and wildlife with hundreds of butterflies enhance the visit which is at its best in the rainy season or early in the Dry season from June to December.
Banteay Srey is an ancient Hindu temple at the countryside, BANTEAY SREY (citadel of women, 37Km north of Siem Reap), was built from 968-1001 AD, is dedicated to Shiva God. In Cambodia, it is a unique pink sandstone temple which has most beautiful deep carvings
|No of pax||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-8 pax||9-12 pax||13-15 pax||16pax+1|
* Private English professional tour guide. French, German, Italian,Spanish, Russian and other language guides are subject to available and additional cost
* Private A/C Car/Van/Coach/Bus for sightseeing & all the transfers as in the itinerary
* Entrance Fee for Angkor Temples 01 Day Pass.
* Full Board meal are served at local restaurant.
* Free cold mineral bottles of water during sightseeing tours.
* Optional tours
* All travel insurance policies.
* Airport Tax & Air Tickets (Domestic 6$/pax, International 25$/pax)
* Personal Expenditure such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry etc...
* Visa Fee Entry visa fee US$ 20.
* Other meals than mentioned above.
* All programs are NOT mentioned in INCLUSIVE OF as above
* Personal expenses such as: Tips, Drink, Laundry, Shopping, .etc